Thank you for your interest in St. Charles County Association of REALTORS® (SCCAR). Membership at SCCAR connects you with exclusive products, programs and services which automatically extends to the Missouri Association of REALTORS® (MAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). This membership entitles real estate professionals to use NAR’s federally registered collective membership trade name, REALTOR®. This trade name sets you apart from non-members. Proudly display the REALTOR® logo on your marketing literature. If you would like to know more about the benefits of REALTOR membership, click HERE .
Newly licensed and reinstating Salespersons should use the following forms:
Newly licensed and reinstated Brokers should use the following forms:
- The SCCAR Member Application
- The MARIS Participation Agreement
- Broker Credit Card Authorization Form
Affiliates should us the following form:
If you would like to know more about the benefits of our Affiliate Memberships, click HERE. As an Affiliate, you can take part in our Affiliate Elite Program (AEP). We only accept 4 Corporate Sponsors, 14 Platinum Sponsors and unlimited Silver Sponsors. Currently our Platinum and Corporate spots are filled. If you are interested in one of those spots for 2018, let Becky know to put you on the waiting list. Click HERE to learn about the benefits of the AEP program.
Please click HERE for the current SCCAR, MARIS and SUPRA (Common Key/Lockbox system) fees.
Membership is granted to all applicants for REALTOR® membership immediately upon submission of the following (subject to final approval by the Board of Directors of the St. Charles Association of REALTORS®):
- Completed application form.
- Remittance of applicable Association dues and application fee.
- Copy of broker’s license/or work permit and company license from the Missouri Real Estate Commission (MREC) and copy of Corporation License and/or Fictitious Name Papers from the Secretary of State (SOS) and list of agents.
As a new member to SCCAR you are required to take an Orientation Class along with New Member Code of Ethics Training which are provided free of charge. Both classes must be completed within 90 days of joining the Association. The class schedule is included in the membership packet.
If you would like to obtain a SUPRA Active Key please visit the SCCAR office.
Questions? Please contact the Becky at 636.946.4022 or Becky@StCharlesREALTORS.com.
- Dues Proration 2017-2018 Rev. (49.2 KiB)
- MARIS Participant Agreement ForAssociations 090616 (382.6 KiB)
- 2017 Affiliate Application (418.8 KiB)
- 2017 Member Application (132.7 KiB)
- Participation MLSFee CreditCardPaymentForm 050916 (133.1 KiB)
- Realtors BackV7 (1.4 MiB)
- Realtors FrontV5 (2.6 MiB)
- Realtors BackV7 (1.4 MiB)
- Affiliates FrontV6 (2.0 MiB)
- Affiliates BackV7 (1.4 MiB)
- 2017 Comparison Chart (656.6 KiB)
- Agent Status Change Transfer Form (463.1 KiB)
- Affiliate Flyer Both Sides (574.2 KiB)
- NewMemberForm 082015 (159.2 KiB)