Immediate Past President
Commercial Real Estate Bus Tour
Commercial Networking Luncheon
Click here to register for the March 23 Commercial Networking Luncheon.
Click here for the flyer.
In addition to being a great place to live and raise your family, St. Charles County provides great locations and opportunities for the business community. Commercial REALTORS® stand ready to serve the commercial real estate needs of these businesses and the real estate investment needs of those who recognize the many investment opportunities available in our County.
The St. Charles REALTORS® provides a variety of services to meet the needs of those who sell, lease and manage commercial real estate. These services include a monthly networking luncheon, commercial-related education classes and seminars, and other services. This page provides information on the services and activities available to commercial members of the Association.
The REALTORS® Commercial Alliance
The REALTORS® Commercial Alliance represents the collective interests of NAR’s commercial real estate constituencies including the CCIM Institute, the Counselors of Real Estate, the Institute of Real Estate Management, the REALTORS® Land Institute, and the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®. The RCA facilitates collaborative efforts to build on the strengths of each commercial affiliate entity to benefit the entire industry.
About “What’s New” from RCA
- Commercial Services
Download the new Commercial Services handout with all of your REALTOR® Commercial Member Benefits.
- Which Commercial Niche Is Right for You? | Realtor Magazine
Slideshow Title: Which Commercial Niche Is Right for You? Teaser: You’re intrigued by the prospect of branching into a new business environment, but not all specialties will be a great fit.
- Stable Growth Expected for Commercial Real Estate in 2017 | nar.realtor
Bolstered by growing demand in smaller markets, commercial real estate should remain on stable ground in 2017 and offer decent returns for investors. Bolstered by growing demand in smaller markets, commercial real estate should remain on stable ground in 2017 and offer decent returns for investors.
Commercial Institute Affiliates
- Augusta Chamber of Commerce
- Cottleville/Weldon Spring Chamber of Commerce
- Foristell Chamber of Commerce
- Lake St. Louis/Dardenne Chamber of Commerce
- New Melle Chamber of Commerce
- O’Fallon Chamber of Commerce
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
- St. Peters Chamber of Commerce
- Wentzville Chamber of Commerce
Other Commercial Organizations
Other NAR Resources
RCA/NAR Info: Education
RCA/NAR Info: Get Connected
RCA/NAR Info: Law & Policy
RCA/NAR Info: Other NAR Divisions/Designations
RCA/NAR Info: Publications
- RCA Commercial Glossary of Terms – The RCA Glossary of Commercial Real Estate terms defines absorption and zoning and everything in between.
RCA/NAR Info: Research
RCA/NAR Info: Technology/Solutions
- Commercial Roster
- Economic & Demographic Information
- Economic Development City Contacts
- Governing Documents
- Networking Luncheons & Events
- Why Join the Commercial Division?
- Why Join The CD (589.5 KiB)