Immediate Past President
Registration is now open for our first annual Commercial Real Estate Bus Tour! Click here to register. Click here for the flyer.
In addition to being a great place to live and raise your family, St. Charles County provides great locations and opportunities for the business community. Commercial REALTORS® stand ready to serve the commercial real estate needs of these businesses and the real estate investment needs of those who recognize the many investment opportunities available in our County.
The St. Charles County Association of REALTORS® provides a variety of services to meet the needs of those who sell, lease and manage commercial real estate. These services include a monthly networking luncheon, commercial-related education classes and seminars, and other services. This page provides information on the services and activities available to commercial members of the Association.
The REALTORS® Commercial Alliance
The REALTORS® Commercial Alliance represents the collective interests of NAR’s commercial real estate constituencies including the CCIM Institute, the Counselors of Real Estate, the Institute of Real Estate Management, the REALTORS® Land Institute, and the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®. The RCA facilitates collaborative efforts to build on the strengths of each commercial affiliate entity to benefit the entire industry.
About “What’s New” from RCA
- Save on REALTORS® Land Institute Courses
Let your members know they can save $100 if they register for all six courses that will be offered during the REALTORS® Land Institute’s LANDU Education Week plus, which will take place in Little Rock, Ark., from June 5-13. New RLI members also receive one free year of membership. .
- Land 101 Offered as Independent Study
The REALTORS® Land Institute is offering Land 101: Fundamentals of Land Brokerage as an online independent study. Price is discounted.
- Discount for Online Ward Center Classes
CCIM Institute is offering members a 15 percent discount on online courses offered by the Ward Center for Real Estate Studies. The discount is for May and June. Members use discount code AEI16. Registration is online or members can call 800-621-7027. CCIM’s Ward Center offers a range of programs to bolster members’ commercial expertise.
Commercial Institute Affiliates
- Augusta Chamber of Commerce
- Cottleville/Weldon Spring Chamber of Commerce
- Foristell Chamber of Commerce
- Lake St. Louis/Dardenne Chamber of Commerce
- New Melle Chamber of Commerce
- O’Fallon Chamber of Commerce
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
- St. Peters Chamber of Commerce
- Wentzville Chamber of Commerce
Other Commercial Organizations
Other NAR Resources
RCA/NAR Info: Education
RCA/NAR Info: Get Connected
RCA/NAR Info: Law & Policy
RCA/NAR Info: Other NAR Divisions/Designations
RCA/NAR Info: Publications
- RCA Commercial Glossary of Terms – The RCA Glossary of Commercial Real Estate terms defines absorption and zoning and everything in between.
RCA/NAR Info: Research
RCA/NAR Info: Technology/Solutions
- Commercial Roster
- Economic & Demographic Information
- Economic Development City Contacts
- Governing Documents
- Networking Luncheons & Events
- Why Join the Commercial Division?